Free CYCLEBUTTCRACK BEER Jersey and care tips!
The CYCLBUTTCRACK Cycling Jersey empire does not provide much, but it does provide me plenty of jerseys for my
cycling activities. Surprisingly I set aside only four jerseys for my personal use. Frankly, I don’t treat them well. They get a lot of use. I take naps in the grass at rest stops during RAGBRAI. I wash them with regular clothes. On a few occasions I have accidentally thrown them in the dryer. I feel more comfortable selling my jerseys if I know they will stand up to my abuse.
My two personal CYCLEBUTTCRACK CLASSIC Jerseys are holding up well, but I did notice that my two white BEER jerseys were beginning to look a bit dingy. I am the face of the CYCLEBUTTCRACK Jersey empire! Clearly riding around in a dingy BEER Jersey is not acceptable. How am I supposed to remedy this situation? Well I took to the internet which knows everything. Here is what I have fount about care for your cycling delicates.
For most cycling gear you should. If I followed these tips, maybe my shorts would last longer.
- Wash cycling gear separately on the delicate cycle. I suppose if you could wash them with your or your wife’s frilly lingerie type items.
- Don’t use fabric softener and consider using a cycling gear specific soap such as Assos. Ha! Assos!
- Zip up your zippers. They can be abrasive and be rough on the rest of your cycling gear.
- Don’t put them in the dryer. Hang them out to dry instead.
- Turn them inside out.
In addition, for your CYCLEBUTTCRACK BEER Jersey you should.
Do not use bleach! Bleach can actually yellow synthetic fabric.
- OxyClean whitens your dingy white cycling gear without risk of yellowing like bleach. Over the course of a few laundry cycles, my dingy BEER Jerseys are much closer to their original bright white. I am actually very impressed.
Well this is not a end of the story. As a single guy, I am no laundry dynamo. Do you have any tips for laundering your cycling gear? Share your tips below for a chance to win a free CYCLEBUTTCRACK BEER Jersey! I will pick my favorite as a winner. Good Luck!